Beach Front Luxury Villa in Phuket Natai Beach
Sundara – Located in Phang Nga, 25 minutes drive north of Phuket airport on the unspoiled Natai Beach, this luxury villa enjoys a wide beach frontage that gives a true sense of space and tranquillity enhanced by the stunning uncluttered garden.
The Living Area
When walking in through the entrance gate, the waterfall and its basin are the first hint of the peacefulness one will find in this private home. On either side of the entrance courtyard is the Family room, complete with a flat plasma screen, DVD player and surround system, a library and game table and, opposite, is the extremely well equipped and large kitchen. A reverse osmosis water filtration tap has been installed for clean fresh drinking water at all times.
This villa is laid out with 3 individual pavilions, each with pool and ocean views and designed with an overall contemporary Thai style, a fourth pavilion hosts the kitchen and staff quarters.
The central focus of the house is The Great Room, the large open plan living/dining pavilion. Its glass doors slide into pocket walls to maximise the indoor / outdoor feeling of the room which opens onto a large covered deck. The view to the lap pool, uncluttered garden and ocean is just enough to make anyone relax and savour the moment.
The Great Room sits in between two other pavilions which each host three double bedroom. From all the terraces, guests look onto the expansive lawn and coconut grove that remained untouched.
The two back rooms are equipped with twin beds and an additional sliding out bed. The side bedroom has a garden view with a double bed. All rooms have en suite bathrooms and parquet floors.
The Terrace & Garden
From the pool, steps lead down to a covered outdoor barbeque dining area which is perfect for meals and sunset drinks.
An additional Sala for dining or relaxing is just a stone’s throw away from the pristine beach.
Villa Rental Rates
|Low Season||3,400++ USD/Night|
|High Season||5,400++ USD/Night|
|Peak Season||6,750++ USD/Night|
Rates are for the whole villa (maximum of 16 guests).
Daily maid service included - Baby cot is free of charge.*
++ Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Subject to availability & conditions.
|Airport Transfer||35++ USD/Trip|
(Maximum of 7 passengers in private mini-bus or luxury car) For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on the number of guests.
Villa Facility List
- Two full time maids
- A Thai chef
- 6 bedrooms and bathrooms
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- Satellite TV and DVD in the family room
- Broadband internet
- Outdoor and indoor dining areas
- Covered and open air terraces
- Large beachfront swimming pool
- Secured, gated property
- The attentive staff will ensure that the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Operations Supervisor is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organize guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatments as well as communication between guests and staff
- Our Guest Relations team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further ensure that guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Concierge service for all tours, activities and taxis available upon request
- Car rental with full insurance cover either with or without a driver can be arranged
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be enjoyed outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms. Full spa treatments can be arranged at the nearby Dusit Hot Springs or Aleenta Resort
- Comprehensive food and beverage shopping list available
- Wine selection available on demand
- A Thai Chef (for Thai cuisine) can be hired at an additional cost. Please note that food costs will be added to the Guests account.
- Private laundry can be arranged
Especially for Children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Beach and pool toys available
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
- Traveling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemist and pharmacies are within reach