Accessibility Statement for AP Natai
1. Commitment to AccessibilityAP Natai is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
2. Measures to Support AccessibilityAP Natai takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of https://www.ap-natai.com/:
- Include accessibility as a key company principle.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
3. Conformance Status
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. https://www.ap-natai.com/ is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
4. Technical Specifications
Accessibility of https://www.ap-natai.com/ relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
5. Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of https://www.ap-natai.com/, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below:[List any known limitations for https://www.ap-natai.com/. Describe the limitation, the potential impact, and any known workaround.]
6. Assessment ApproachAP Natai assessed the accessibility of https://www.ap-natai.com/ by the following approaches:
7. Formal Complaints
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 5 business days and to propose a solution within 10 business days. If you do not find our response satisfactory, you can submit a formal complaint via [Insert Complaint Procedure or Method].
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of https://www.ap-natai.com/. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers.
We aim to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
This Accessibility Statement is reviewed and updated annually or as necessary to reflect content changes and feedback. It was last updated on [Insert Date].
As a reminder, it’s always advisable to tailor the Accessibility Statement to the specific needs and operations of the website it pertains to.
If you are still looking for more information, you can contact us by clicking on the button below:Contact Us