Xana Beach – Comfort, simplicity and style can be felt in this beachfront villa located on Natai Beach, Phang Nga. This 5 bedroom villa boasts antique furnishings and earthy colored décor. The privacy, luxury and convenience of this villa make it perfectly suited for couples or a family getaway.
Private car park
Available for Rent
Available for Sale
The Living Area
On entry guests are greeted by our welcoming staff and escorted through antique Balinese doors. Marble floors, sandstone walls and a wooden ceiling entrance hall lead to the glass enclosed living area fully equipped with a TV and DVD player.
The earthy tones of heavy wooden furniture and statues are complimented by thick red carpets. The glass doors open onto a marble terrace perfect for dining outdoors while enjoying views of the pool, garden and Andaman Sea. The Western kitchen and outdoor Thai kitchen are spacious and well equipped.
The two main front bedrooms open up to the terrace and enjoy scenic views of the pool, garden and sea. These cozy but adequate bedrooms are richly decorated with double beds, wooden furniture, white covers and touches of aqua marine green.
The two back rooms are equipped with twin beds and an additional sliding out bed. The side bedroom has a garden view with a double bed. All rooms have en suite bathrooms and parquet floors.
The Terrace & Garden
The centre point of the villa is the outdoor covered terrace which overlooks the pool, garden and sea. A rest area specially designed around four Barringtonia asiatica trees provides shade and reflects the owners love for nature and conservation.
There is an additional upstairs terrace where one can enjoy breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea and the surrounding neighborhood.
Villa Facility List
- Full time maid/cook
- 5 bedrooms and bathrooms
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- Broadband internet
- Satellite TV and DVD in the living room
- Outdoor and indoor dining areas
- Covered and open air terraces
- Large beachfront swimming pool
- Secured, gated property
Villa Rental Rates
|Low Season||1,250++ USD/Night|
|High Season||1,550++ USD/Night|
|Peak Season||1,950++ USD/Night|
Rates are for the whole villa (maximum of 10 guests).
Daily maid service included - Baby cot is free of charge.*
++ Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Subject to availability & conditions.
|Airport Transfer||35++ USD/Trip|
(Maximum of 7 passengers in private mini-bus or luxury car) For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on the number of guests.
- The attentive staff will ensure that the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Operations Supervisor is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organize guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatments as well as communication between guests and staff
- Our Guest Relations team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further ensure that guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- Concierge service for all tours, activities and taxis available upon request
- Car rental with full insurance cover either with or without a driver can be arranged
- In-villa massage: Massage is part of Thai living and can be enjoyed outside in the Sala or more privately in any of the bedrooms. Full spa treatments can be arranged at the nearby Dusit Hot Springs or Aleenta Resort
- Comprehensive food and beverage shopping list available
- Wine selection available on demand
- A Thai Chef (for Thai cuisine) can be hired at an additional cost. Please note that food costs will be added to the Guests account.
- Private laundry can be arranged
Especially for Children
- Babysitting service can be arranged on request (surcharge may apply)
- First Aid kit available in the house
- Beach and pool toys available
- Phuket is renowned for its international hospitals should an unlikely event arise
- Traveling light! Tesco Lotus carries all brand names for nappies and convenience food. Boots the Chemist and other chemist and pharmacies are within reach